Friday, June 15, 2007

Recent Pics I wanted to share...

Wow, who ever checks my blog today will have lots of pics to look at! These next pictures are just some recent pics i wanted to share. Most of them were taken the weekend we went home for mom & dad's 30th anniversary. enjoy!

Mom & Dad holding Nathan on their 30th Wedding Anni. (I'd say they look pretty happy)


Auntie K, Uncle Shane, Matthew, Luke & Kenna, saying our goodbyes!
Heather Jo holding her furbaby, Miloh (left) and Bella. Heather, Jon & Miloh crashed at our house on their way home to Nebraska.

Catching Bella in the act! I was working hard upstairs, to come down and find a gross sponge shredded all over my dining room floor!

Zoe actually letting her Auntie K hold her...but only long enough to snap the picture!

Best friends Codi and Tonya! I was so glad i got to see them and catch-up a bit while i was home! I miss you guys!

Mom & Me
Looking at this picture makes you wonder how Missy keeps her sanity w/ 3 boys! I am here to tell you she doesn't, but not b/c of the boys, she has always been crazy (you would have to be to marry my brother)-just kidding, love you Missy!
Miss Bella at the BBQ

1 comment:

Blackmans said...

Hey Katie!!
Thank you for all the pictures!! I love checking your blog!