Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Weekend trip home

Here are some pics from the wedding Shane and I went home to Nebraska to go to. A good friend of mine from high school, Sonja Ziegler got married! Congrats to Sonja and Jake!
Going to the reception brought back old memories...the last time we had been there was for our 8th grade prom! I am trying to find some old pictures from that nite, if I do, I will definitely post them! It was such a blessing to get to see my friends from high school! I really miss hanging out with them all!

Me and Shane at my mom's house before we leave for the wedding.

Jena Speck and I

Me and Codi Chandler

Me and Tonya Griffin

Tonya, me, Codi & Jena

The happy couple - Sonja & Jake

The cake cutting.

We went to the bar in hotel that had karaoke and sang "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." We had to settle for that song, since they didn't have "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks.

No comments: