Monday, October 29, 2007

Our Quick Weekend Trip Home!

Ok, sorry its been a while since I have posted! I just haven't found the time! So here is what we have been up to lately!
The weekend of Oct. 13-14, Shane and I headed home for the weekend. It was my nephew, Matthew's 2nd b-day that weekend, and my niece's Zoe 2nd b-day on the 4th, so we went home to see them. Most of Shane's family was in town as well for a party his uncle was having. Its nice when we can go home and see so much family! The first slide show is of Matthew's funny faces, he couldn't get enough of making faces, then having to see them in the camera!



Here is a slide show of some other pics from that weekend.



After we got home from Nebraska, it was only a few days until my mom and dad arrived to install my new furnace and c/a! we are so appreciative and thankful for all my dad's hard work! thanks dad...you are a huge blessing! they ended up staying for 5 nites! during all the work, we were able to squeeze a trip to the QC and went to a movie....dad was in luck that a western was playing, '3:10 to Yuma'! it was a really good movie! mom and i also got to shop for a day too! i was sad to see them go!
This next slide show is some pics from their visit. While they were here, I got 12 pumpkins to make seeds, so mom could take home with her for Britni & Brad.



I still need to take some pics of the new furnace and post them! Now Shane and I are starting the process of finishing the office, which I am very excited to do! Shane is working on electric, adding more outlets! Then we can drywall and paint, and hang cabinets, then get carpet! Needless to say, Shane is staying busy with home projects, as well as, been busy at work. I have several sewing projects that I need to get to, plus I am the mudder and sander and painter around here, so will been busy with that. And I also enrolled into an Intro to Photoshop CS2 class thru our local college, which has been really fun! There are about 4 other classes I want to take after this one! Bella is doing good, I think she misses my mom though, she gets double the loving then!!! Well, I think that updates us for now! We are just thankful each and everyday that God blesses us with!

No comments: