Saturday, November 24, 2007

We have so much to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend it with their loved ones! Shane and I hosted our very first Thanksgiving in our home! Shane's parents, Tom & Sharon, and his sister, Lindsey and brother, Tanner all made the trip out to spend the holiday with us. My turkey actually came out pretty good! It was an enjoyable weekend.
Shane and I are thankful for so many things! First and most important we are thankful for is our Savior and Lord! and next is all of you! We feel so blessed to have all of you in our lives! We have so many amazing family and friends!
A picture of the beautiful center-piece my Gramma Cena sent us the day before! It was a wonderful surprise and a beautiful focal point for the dinner table! Thanks Gramma!!!
Bella napping as we wait for our company to arrive!
(Tanner, Lindsey, Shane & Sharon)
The only picture I got of the family while they were here!

A goofy pic of Shane and I that we took recently of ourselves!

No comments: