Sorry, it’s been a while since I have posted! There isn’t much new with us! It’s hard to believe February is already here and almost half gone! I will be 11 weeks on Friday! I am looking forward to hitting 12 weeks, when I am suppose to start to feel better! I may not look pregnant yet, but I definitely feel like it! It’s been a chore trying to eat b/c nothing sounds good! And I have been fighting migraines for the last week! See, this is why I haven’t posted in a while….b/c who wants to hear about me being sick!
Even though I have been so sick, I can’t really complain…I am sure other women have experienced much worse! And plus, I have an amazing husband, who has gone above and beyond for me! Shane has picked me up food, gone to the grocery store for me, brought me snacks while I relaxed on the couch, rubbed my shoulders and back, given me lots of hugs, and has overall just been compassionate and understanding! Plus, he hasn’t minded the extra messy house!
The last couple of weeks, Shane and I have had a few realizations of what it is gonna be like becoming parents. I should really write them down…as I remember them I will try and post them! The most recent was Monday night as we were going to bed. Shane always talks about how his dad always loved and watched ‘The Andy Griffith Show’ while Shane was growing up. So I asked Shane if ‘Seinfeld’ was gonna be his show that our kids talk about…and what that really says about our generation! ‘The Andy Griffith Show’ was a good, clean show, that taught you life lessons….well, ‘Seinfeld’ is a show about nothing that teaches you what NOT to do!
Below are a few pics to share with you!
We have gotten over a foot of snow the past week! Praise God for our awesome neighbor who snowblowed our driveway for us!


Can you see what is wrong with this picture?

Well, I was sitting having breakfast at the table the other morning and looked over at my shelves and thought that was odd, Bella's rubber chicken was sitting on my bouquet of flowers. When Bella plays with rubber chicken, she always flings it around, well she must of done this while I was at work on Thursday! She must of been pretty confused when the rubber chicken 'went up, but didn't come down'! I am still amazed at how she accomplished it!

Here are some cute pics of Bella!

Bella always has to walk around a while with her cookie before she actually eats it!

Bella all snuggled up!
No comments:
Post a Comment