Sunday, March 14, 2010

A few pictures...

Just a quick post before bed! We had a good weekend here, the highlight was taking Emma to her first hockey game! She even enjoyed it and sat (and danced some) thru the whole game. And she says 'hockey' so darn cute!
The last of my supplies that I ordered finally arrived on Friday afternoon, so I finished up the 2 custom diaper bag orders that I had, and now I am moving ahead with creating some inventory for craft shows.
Well, I don't have much else to post about for now, but here are some pics!

Crazy morning pigtails!


Emma wrapping herself up in my bolt of minky fabric. Its been a challenge trying to explain to Emma that my minky fabric is not a 'b' (thats what she calls a blanket)! She cries and cries when I won't let her play with it. She just loves to hug the bolt and rub her face in it and say 'soft, soft'!
She also started saying 'fabric' and 'minky' this week too...its so darn cute!

Emma rubbing her face in the fabric


Another new fav of Emma's is coloring. Here she is Saturday morning, she colored while Shane was behind her on the computer and I was in front of her sewing.


Emma crawling on the floor, roaring at me!

My beautiful Emma!



Below are a series of pictures I took of Emma while she was imitating the silly faces her daddy was making:







Well, that's it for now!

No comments: