Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Ultrasound Today! It's A..........

We had our big ultrasound today! It was so fun to see the baby! You will have to wait until the bottom of the post to find out what it is...

baby's profile with both hands by his/her face

baby's foot

baby's elbow, hand and fingers

another side profile of baby


and one more side profile of baby

It's a...........











SURPRISE!!!


We held our ground and did not find out the sex of the baby! I wasn't even tempted. The ultrasound went well (except from having to puke half way thru!),. Everything looks good from what we could see...baby has 2 arms, 2 legs, and 4 chambers in the heart. We will hear in a few days whether or not there is anything to be concerned about.
After our ultrasound, we went to our monthly OB appt. Current stats are:
Heartbeat - 160
Weight - 119 (I gained 2 lbs!)

Our good friend, Teresa, came and watched Emma. Emma had a blast, I think she had to show her all her toys, and even made Teresa wear a tutu!
This afternoon, Emma and I made a quick trip to Farm & Fleet, she needed some new white onesies. We also scored a brown Columbia fleece jacket on clearance and bought the new baby something too!

Emma's new brown Columbia fleece jacket, she felt pretty special to have one just like mommy's...she didn't want to take it off!

Newborn white onesies for the baby...they were on clearance and I remember wishing I had bought some with Emma, so I couldn't pass them up!

I am starting to get more excited for this baby and thinking that I am ready (or will be in 5 months) to be a mom of 2! I feel very blessed that God has given me Emma and this baby, they are such incredible gifts and I cherish them dearly!

3 comments:

Blackmans said...

It's so good to see the ultra sound pictures! You are more patient than we ever were!

Hughes' said...

This is so exciting!! I'm so glad everything went well and there's nothing like seeing that little baby to get you excited!! :) Emma's jacket is adorable!! I'm so excited for you guys- it's going to go so fast! Love you guys!

Hughes' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.