Everything is going well at the Struckman household! Monday I had my 6 week postpartum appointment...everything checked out well, except I have mastitis, which I was pretty sure I did, I have an antibiotic for it and hopefully will feel better soon. Tuesday, me and the girls made it to bible study...yes, I was shocked! I had to hold Bree the whole time and nurse her towards the end, but she did very well. And Emma was excited to play with her friends! We have spent the rest of the week home because its been super cold!!! Bree has slept 5-6 hours the last few nights and is growing like crazy! She loves to smile and talk to her mommy...as you will see in the pictures below! Emma must be growing because all week she has taken a 4-5 hour nap in the afternoon and sleeps til 9am in the morning!
Here are some pictures from the last week or so:
Here are some pictures from the last week or so:
Shane and Emma a few Saturdays ago, heading out for their daddy/daughter date. They went to Iowa City so Shane could look at and buy a planer he found on craigslist, then went to a pet store to look at all the animals and out to lunch! A fun time was had by all. Emma tells me now that 'she helps daddy with his tools'.




Bree is chatting with me in this picture!She is most alert at night before she goes to bed and is sooo much fun!

Thats all for now! Have a good weekend!







1 comment:
You've got two absolutely beautiful girls!! That picture of Emma with her hair up looks just like you!! Bree's smile are soooo adorable. She seems like such a happy baby! I'm so proud of you for making it out to Bible study! Very impressive- especially in the dead of winter! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment