Sunday, October 30, 2011

October Pictures

October was a good month...we enjoyed playing at the parks and going for walks! Here are some pictures to wrap up the month!




Bree loves to play peek-a-boo!

And she loves to clap too!

Had to get a picture of Bree with a pacifier...she does not use one, never has, but found it in the toys and thought it was fun to chew on! I thought she looked pretty cute!

One of Emma's best friends, Lily, turned 4 in October, so her and I attended her birthday party on a Saturday...it was fairy themed! And let me tell you, Lily's mom is awesome at throwing parties! You know its gonna be a good party when you open the invitation and fairy dust comes flying out! So Emma wore her new Tinkerbell costume (new to her that is, cousin Mady gave it to her, and it was perfect!) At the party we enjoyed making fairy wands and fairy dust, playing games, going on a treasure hunt, having lunch and playing! When we got home, Emma wanted to sprinkle her fairy dust outside:


Emma showing little sister how to sprinkle fairy dust!

Time to fly!





Silly Bree!

The laundry tends to be a fun place to play in at our house!




Bree watching Dad and I work on the garage!

Crochet Boots I made for Bree! The hat above this picture was my inspiration to learn how to crochet...its been a blessing, since I haven't been able to sew much lately! I definitely enjoy a creative outlet!

No comments: