I told the girls that the first nice day in November (if there was one), I would take them to the zoo, since its free everyday in November! Just so happened that the weather for November 1st was calling for sunny and 70's! So we loaded up spur of the moment, dropped a lunch off to Shane and headed to the Niabi Zoo! It was pretty quiet there...and the weather was perfect!

First we rode the train!

Then checked out the elephants!

Bree looking down at the koi fish!
Feeding the koi fish, ducks and geese was a highlight, as always!
Giraffes!


Zebras

Looking at the monkeys, which was Emma's favorite!

Emma riding the
carousel!

'Um, mom...why am I not riding on that carousel too?!?




Beautiful Bree (11 months)

Emma 11/1/11 (3 years & 2 months)

Emma on 6/27/10 (at 22 months)

Emma (10 months old) and I on 6/13/09




Whee!

Emma wanted to ride the lion!




Our shadows...Emma has really been into shadows lately!
What a blessed and beautiful day God gave us..I just relished in the sunshine and being with my two beautiful daughters!
No comments:
Post a Comment