We headed to Nebraska to celebrate Christmas with our families on Dec. 27th and stayed thru Jan. 3rd. Emma enjoyed lots of time with her cousins from both sides of the family. Here are some pictures of our time.
Emma, Zoe and HaleyThey are sitting in front of the door of my parents new house they are redoing and will soon be moving into. We went down to check out my mom's new kitchen!!! The sun was quite bright!
My mom's new kitchen!
The girls playing outside. It was seriously the warmest Christmas trip home! It was 40's and even in the 50's everyday!

Britni, my mom and meWe celebrated Christmas with my family on Dec. 30th - Jan. 1st...so the next several pictures are of all my nieces and nephews (from my side)...I thought rather then attempt to get all of them to sit for a group photo, I would just snap a pic of each one individually so you could see them all smiling, so here we go:


Britni, Kenna and I
My grandma Cena and I with the cowl I crocheted her!We celebrated Christmas with Shane's family Jan. 1st - 2nd. We, of course, watched the Nebraska bowl game at his house as well!

Ryler and Londyn
































No comments:
Post a Comment