Sunday, September 16, 2007

Projects I've been working on...

Ahhh...the weekend was nice and relaxing! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Here are some pics of the projects I have been working on with my new sewing machine.
Missy - I wanted you to see what that blue-jacks fabric looks like as a diaper bag. For yours we can use brown as an accent color like i did on the one below, or we can do a blue, or white. And we can design the quilt however you want! and of course, we will use the baby's name on it! hopefully these pics give you idea on if you want a light, medium or dark wash jeans to make yours out of! This one was made out of a pair of medium wash Big Star jeans.

Front

Back
Side

Inside

Quilt
I still need to finish the quilt, and make a matching burp rag...and find it a home, as well as a home for the one below!

Front
This diaper bag i made out of some really cute pink & blue antique looking fabric i found and a pair of Gap jeans.
Back

Quilt

Burp Rag

Inside


No comments: