Hi Everyone! Shane and I went to 'lil' bean's 12 week checkup today! We were suppose to go on Friday, but I had to cancel that morning b/c I woke up with a migraine and couldn't keep my head out the toilet!
We got to hear the baby's heartbeat, it was 163 bpm! I lost weight, so my doctor decided she better get me on an anti-nausea medication, so lets hope that helps! The nausea isn't nearly as bad to deal with as the headaches and migraines...which I have had constant for 3 weeks now! I can tell most of it is stemming from my TMJ! Tylenol doesn't do crap for anything, and I even upped my massages to once a week for the last 3 weeks, but nothing seems to be helping! So thankfully, my doctor had just dealt with something similar with the patient right before she saw me and thought I should see this other doctor to see if he can help me...I go in tomorrow! I am hoping he will be able to offer me some form of relief!
We go back again in 4 weeks and at that appointment we will schedule our ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby 2 weeks later! Which I was happy to find out...I will be 18 weeks at that point, and I thought I had to wait until I was 20 weeks to find out!
Other than that, not much has been going on here. Shane is doing well, but keeping busy! This weekend we made a list of everything we need to do (or at least would like to do) before the baby comes...its a little ambitious! Anyway, Shane of course had to put it all in an Excel Spreadsheet, and how long it would take to do each project along with a calendar with the amount of time he has available. We are cutting it pretty close! (of course, I think he could accomplish a lot with the amount of time he is spending on spreadsheeting the things he needs to do) But as long as the list gets done, I am not gonna complain!
We celebrated V-day by going to a QC Flames hockey game. It was fun, I love to watch the fights...and there were 4 really good ones that night!
Well, that pretty much wraps up whats been going on in the Struckman household! Hope all is well with all of you!
We got to hear the baby's heartbeat, it was 163 bpm! I lost weight, so my doctor decided she better get me on an anti-nausea medication, so lets hope that helps! The nausea isn't nearly as bad to deal with as the headaches and migraines...which I have had constant for 3 weeks now! I can tell most of it is stemming from my TMJ! Tylenol doesn't do crap for anything, and I even upped my massages to once a week for the last 3 weeks, but nothing seems to be helping! So thankfully, my doctor had just dealt with something similar with the patient right before she saw me and thought I should see this other doctor to see if he can help me...I go in tomorrow! I am hoping he will be able to offer me some form of relief!
We go back again in 4 weeks and at that appointment we will schedule our ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby 2 weeks later! Which I was happy to find out...I will be 18 weeks at that point, and I thought I had to wait until I was 20 weeks to find out!
Other than that, not much has been going on here. Shane is doing well, but keeping busy! This weekend we made a list of everything we need to do (or at least would like to do) before the baby comes...its a little ambitious! Anyway, Shane of course had to put it all in an Excel Spreadsheet, and how long it would take to do each project along with a calendar with the amount of time he has available. We are cutting it pretty close! (of course, I think he could accomplish a lot with the amount of time he is spending on spreadsheeting the things he needs to do) But as long as the list gets done, I am not gonna complain!
We celebrated V-day by going to a QC Flames hockey game. It was fun, I love to watch the fights...and there were 4 really good ones that night!
Well, that pretty much wraps up whats been going on in the Struckman household! Hope all is well with all of you!
3 comments:
test run
TEST
am so glad you are feeling better, cant wait to see you again. Love ya mom
Post a Comment