Finally an update and some pictures! Where did the week go? I can't believe its Friday already!
I don't even know where to begin to update since I missed updating on last week. I can only remember as far back as Wednesday, which was when friends, Heather and Jon Hughes stayed with us on their way to moving to Lincoln. They had an interesting start to their journey mixed with wonderful road construction, left them arriving later then we all had wanted...but they still got some play time with Emma! And of course, they never seem to come empty handed and brought Emma a fun toy and cute pj's (thanks guys!)
Here are some pictures from their visit:
I don't even know where to begin to update since I missed updating on last week. I can only remember as far back as Wednesday, which was when friends, Heather and Jon Hughes stayed with us on their way to moving to Lincoln. They had an interesting start to their journey mixed with wonderful road construction, left them arriving later then we all had wanted...but they still got some play time with Emma! And of course, they never seem to come empty handed and brought Emma a fun toy and cute pj's (thanks guys!)
Here are some pictures from their visit:

It never fails that we only take pictures when they leave...that usually means, Heather has showered and looks beautiful (which she always looks good anyways) and me, I look like I just rolled out of bed (because I just did)!We will get to see them again next weekend while we are in Lincoln!

Last Friday, I got together with 7 other moms from my bible study. We met at the Button Factory and enjoyed some good conversation, laughs and food! Shane watched Emma...
here is what I came home to at 9:30pm...Emma fast asleep and Shane, well, half asleep! I took Emma up to bed and she didn't even wake up! Shane said they had fun, which they usually do!
here is what I came home to at 9:30pm...Emma fast asleep and Shane, well, half asleep! I took Emma up to bed and she didn't even wake up! Shane said they had fun, which they usually do!
A picture of one of the baby deer that frequent our yard. There are 2 little ones like this, and one that is a little bigger, and 2 does, that pass thru every evening. They are funny to watch, because they frolic around and chase each other.Last weekend, we didn't do a whole lot on Saturday. And Sunday, we went to church, then headed to the QC to run errands. I needed to pick up party favors and supplies for Emma's birthday party next week. We also stopped at Home Depot and picked up more surfacing bonding cement. Our project for Labor Day weekend is to finish the basement (it kinda got put on hold since Emma's arrival). We are hoping to find someone to watch Emma at some point during the weekend, so that I can help Shane, its kinda a 2 person job, and let's face it, I am pretty good at troweling that stuff on! I can almost trowel faster than Shane can mix it! We really need to get the basement done and shelving set up...I have lots of baby stuff to store!
Tuesday, Emma and I went shopping to the Tanger Outlet mall, and then hit Hobby Lobby and Stuff, Etc. on our way home. It was a fun day.
Since making Emma's tutu, I decided to make my niece, Zoe, one for her birthday, here is Emma modeling it...

And, of course, you can't give one sister a tutu and not the other...






Shane has been working late nights the past few weeks and we are ready to have him home for the weekend! We don't have a whole lot planned...and with all the rain in the forecast, we won't be doing much on our to-do list that involves being outside. I am going to help a friend paint tomorrow, so Shane and Emma will hang out together.
Well, thats all for now!
Well, thats all for now!








No comments:
Post a Comment