Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun Pics from the Weekend...

A brief post with some pictures from our weekend. We didn't do much. Shane finished up in the basement so we are done and can cross that off our list! Praise God! Now we just have to clean and move things back in place. I cleaned around the house and played with Emma. Today, we went to church and relaxed most of the day. This afternoon, while Emma napped, Shane and I sat down and talked about our financial goals and things of that nature. (I felt like he was running a meeting at work!) Next week we will revisit our budget and go over more stuff.

We have a busy week ahead. Tomorrow is baby lapsit at the library. Thursday is massage day (oh, its been too long!) and Friday, Emma has her 1 year check-up. And the rest of the week I will start on a new diaper bag and accessories that is a donation for a benefit in a few weeks.

This first set of pics Emma was telling a story and making the funniest faces and sounds, I snapped them all in less than a minute...











And that adorable Husker tanktop was a gift Emma got in the mail from her Aunt Janice this week...isn't it the cutest thing!




Do they look alike?



Emma being her sweet, sweet self!



Proof that my smiley, happy baby does get mad and sad sometimes!
If you look closely you can see her 2 new teeth that popped thru yesterday...one on each side of her front 2 teeth.

Love, love this pic!
Shane and I couldn't help but laugh!

No comments: