Friday, May 7th, we had our 10 week appointment. Everything looks good. I am down 4 lbs. We had an ultrasound. I posted our first ultrasound picture from our 6 week appointment so you can see how much this baby has grown...it really is amazing to see how fast they go from being a little bean to looking like a little human being! The doctor didn't do the heartbeat since we could see it beating on the ultrasound. So next appointment I will let you know what it is and how it compares to what Emma's was.
10 weeksThe baby was kicking and moving, and 'waved' at us!
11 week belly picI am starting to show a little, you can't tell as much with the clothes on. The cute shirt is courtesy of my best friend, Heather...we are sharing maternity wardrobes and it sure is fun to get some new stuff to wear. She has a lot of cool weather clothes, which I don't since I didn't need any while pregnant with Emma, but will for sure with this pregnancy.
Like I have said in previous posts, I haven't been feeling well, and I have been getting headaches, but thankfully, I don't feel as though I am as sick as I was with Emma, and haven't gotten the migraines that I did with her. I am trying to keep a positive attitude and just go with the flow! I am so blessed to have such a great hubby, I couldn't do this without him!

2 comments:
Hey Kate. You look great and that shirt looks so cute on you! Just a little pouch and that's it!! :) You now know what to expect though. :) You guys are so blessed to get to do this again and I'm so thankful you are feeling somewhat better! Just a few more weeks and you can have all the maternity clothes! :) Yeah!! Love ya Kate!
Wow! Baby is growing! It was fun to see him or her in the photos!
Post a Comment