Sunday, May 16, 2010

Catching up again...

Wow, I have been slacking on my blogging...but my mom has been going thru withdrawals, so I thought I better get some pics posted!
Last time I posted I left you with our big exciting news that we are expecting baby #2! Well, I am not gonna lie, these last few weeks have been really, really rough. I may not look that pregnant yet, but I am definitely feeling it. Its been a struggle to try and feed myself, let alone my family, but I have an amazing husband who has shown much love and support. My house is messier than I like, but I am learning to just let it go and just tackle it when I have spurts of energy, especially since I have SO much sewing that needs to be done in order to have my inventory done for my first craft show in June. I can't wait to share all the pictures of the stuff that I have completed, but that won't be for a few weeks yet!
So to start the update, on April 23rd, my cousin Tracy and her husband and daughter, along with my Aunt Teresa and her husband, Jarv all stopped by on their way thru moving Tracy and family to Ohio. It was great to see them, we hung out a little while and let the girls play and then ate supper downtown at an Italian restaurant.

Belly pic with Tracy (we are pregnant together again!) Our daughters are about a month apart, and these next babies will be about a week apart!
Tracy, Taya, Me and Emma

On April 24th, Shane and I celebrated being together for 11 years! Crazy, huh?!

I don't even know where to begin to update you on Emma! She is growing and learning so much! She has started counting now, she repeats most anything we say, she is getting better with her colors and is saying more sentences. She has been teething some molars I think for a few weeks now, and that has interrupted her good sleeping patterns and has made her more of a mommy's girl (but I don't mind the extra cuddles!) She loves to be outside and cries when she has to come in. She refuses to sit in her high chair, and wants to sit in a chair like mommy and daddy when she eats. She has been showing a more stubborn side lately, and is becoming more independent. She always makes us laugh, and we are just amazed at how beautiful and loving she is! She has such a sweet personality! Below are some pics of her showing off her different 'faces'!







Emma and Me!

Fascinated by the banana!



Emma feels so big when I let her sit on the counter!

Well, that is all for this post. Coming up is our trip to Lincoln for Tanner's graduation and the update on our latest baby appointment with ultrasound and latest belly pics!

No comments: