Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A few comparisons...

Here are some more pictures of the girls! At the bottom of the post are some comparison pictures of Emma and Bree at the same age. Looking back at pictures of when Emma was a baby only solidified that they do not look alike that much...and to be honest, I love that about them! They both are so unique in their own way! There have been many of times that I have put Bree in Emma's old clothes and thought 'well, that just doesn't seem right' as I have flashbacks of Emma in that same outfit!

Sunday outfits...polka dots and flower hats!


I just can't get enough of this smile!

Bree with one of her bibs I made her last week! Yes, it matches everything else ;)
Last Thursday, when I was at hobby lobby in the bathroom, the girls were waiting outside with my friend Teresa, who said a woman came by and said 'wow, everything matches!'...her reply was 'yes, down to even the girls'! I had Emma and Bree dressed in their matching shirts I made them, that match the diaper bag...so sue me if I like to coordinate!
But I did buy some beautiful fabric that does not coordinate to make some stuff...so be expecting pictures of those things in month or so!

Daddy holding a very sleepy and sweet Bree-Bree!





Seriously, could this smile get any cuter!?!

Yes, yes it can!!!

Bree - 3 months

Emma - 3 months

Bree

Emma

I forgot how much hair Emma had and how CRAZY it was!

Emma - so sweet!

Emma again!
And yes, I loved pink and orange 2 years ago...as a matter of fact I loved it 6.5 years ago (do you remember my wedding people)!

1 comment:

Clara said...

Awe I love all the pictures of the girls. What a beautiful family you have.