Tuesday, March 29, 2011

For my Mom...

I dedicate this post to my mom, because I love her and miss her and only God knows when I will get to see her next!
Mom - I pray God's glorious riches will be poured out on you! We love you!!! Enjoy!

Sunday church outfit!

There is that precious Bree-Bree smile :)

Attempt at getting a picture of the girls!


Me and my Bree!

The next series of pictures are my attempt at getting a picture with my 2 beautiful daughters!





Shane and Bree!

And the next pictures are an attempt at getting a picture with Shane and his girls!


We are completely enamored with this sweet blessing!


Watching Berenstain Bears


Bree doing laundry with mom!


Bree looks like me when I was a baby in this picture...she has my eyes and ears!

1 comment:

Hughes' said...

What sweet sweet pictures! They truly are beautiful girls! I love the one with Emma and her finger in her nose! Ha! Oh 2 year olds! :)