Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Last of our Time in Muscatine in Pictures...


Here are pictures from our last weeks and last trips back to Muscatine...the are not in order, sorry!


Tea party time...one way we passed our days in Muscatine during the time Shane had already moved to Lincoln.

Emma's last block creation in Muscatine...pretty impressive!


Bree 'hugging' the house goodbye!

Emma 'hugging' the house too!


Picture says it all...SOLD!

This picture is from Shane and I's last trip to Muscatine when we closed on the house...I was cleaning the house, but couldn't bring myself to wipe away Bree's hand print on the mirror!

How Shane and I spent our last night on 898 Leroy Street...sleeping on the floor in sleeping bags and a movie!

I know it is cheesy...but this is what I left for the new owners of our home!
While vacuuming one last time in the girls' room, I found a piece of Emma's green tutu (its always shedding!), and nope, I couldn't bring myself to vacuum it up either!

Tree we planted on mother's day 2009!

Good bye house!

Oh, how I miss this back yard!!!




Sisterly love!

Took this picture to show how deer would come in the yard while we were hanging out...note, Bree in the garden.

Moving truck!

Office packed and ready to load! We had packers come in and pack everything for us!



Emma and Bree's room!




Daddy's girl!

Saying goodbye to our dear neighbor and friend, Joy!




One last 'front steps' photo before hitting the road!



No comments: