Well, today I tackled the first of many sewing projects for Baby Emma and her room!
I give all the glory to God for helping me achieve this beautiful diaper stacker! Patterns can be very confusing (which is why I usually just create as I go on most things I sew!)
The fabric I used is the fabric I am making pretty much all of the bedding and accessories in!
I hung the diaper stacker next to the curtain so you can see how it coordinates with the wall color and new curtains. While we were at Target this weekend, I was able to find these beautiful pink silk panels! I will take a picture of the room with the curtains after I fix them. The curtains are tab tops (which I hate), so I am going to cut off the tabs and sew a new hem. I also found some great pink and green, large and small bins to use in the closet! I will post pics later of those as things continue to progress!
I also ordered Emma's crib, it should be here next week! And once we see it and if we are satisfied with it, I will order the matching changing/dresser combo!
I give all the glory to God for helping me achieve this beautiful diaper stacker! Patterns can be very confusing (which is why I usually just create as I go on most things I sew!)
The fabric I used is the fabric I am making pretty much all of the bedding and accessories in!
I hung the diaper stacker next to the curtain so you can see how it coordinates with the wall color and new curtains. While we were at Target this weekend, I was able to find these beautiful pink silk panels! I will take a picture of the room with the curtains after I fix them. The curtains are tab tops (which I hate), so I am going to cut off the tabs and sew a new hem. I also found some great pink and green, large and small bins to use in the closet! I will post pics later of those as things continue to progress!I also ordered Emma's crib, it should be here next week! And once we see it and if we are satisfied with it, I will order the matching changing/dresser combo!
No comments:
Post a Comment