Friday was the start of my 22nd week! Time seems to really be going by fast, hard to believe we are over halfway thru this pregnancy!
This past week I have just been catching up on laundry, mail and putting things away. It was a little tough getting back in the groove of things after being gone for a week!
On Thursday, May 1st, Shane got to feel the baby move for the first time! It was early in the morning while we were still in bed, I think it made Shane happy! It was exciting! She moves all the time now (in fact she is moving around right now)! I can definitely tell my uterus is moving higher above my belly button, cuz the kicks keep getting higher! I had to admit, it is a lot of fun, and will probably miss it after she is born!
I was doing really good for about 2 weeks with headaches and keeping food down, but Wednesday broke that record when I woke up with a migraine and throwing up, and was out pretty much the entire day!
Friday I enjoyed a relaxing massage, and it was the first time I couldn't lay on my stomach, so that was a little weird! But with plenty of pillows, I was very comfortable!
This weekend, Shane and I spent working in the baby's room closet. I got it painted. I just did an off white. And then we (mostly Shane) installed the shelving! We also bought a 5 basket unit to put in there and I put that together, and prepped the baby's room for paint. Its amazing how long it takes just to prep to paint! I finally decided on a paint color (I hope I picked the right one)! The plan is to get the room painted tomorrow! Then I can move all the baby's stuff into her closet! I took before pictures and I will post those and after pictures in the next few days!
We also ordered the rocker/recliner for the baby's room. Its gonna take at least 8 weeks to come in, so I am glad we took care of it now. We got a super comfortable LazyBoy in a microfiber fabric called driftwood (its like a chocolate brown)! I can't wait to see it in the room!
Well, that pretty much updates us for now! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
God Bless!!!
This past week I have just been catching up on laundry, mail and putting things away. It was a little tough getting back in the groove of things after being gone for a week!
On Thursday, May 1st, Shane got to feel the baby move for the first time! It was early in the morning while we were still in bed, I think it made Shane happy! It was exciting! She moves all the time now (in fact she is moving around right now)! I can definitely tell my uterus is moving higher above my belly button, cuz the kicks keep getting higher! I had to admit, it is a lot of fun, and will probably miss it after she is born!
I was doing really good for about 2 weeks with headaches and keeping food down, but Wednesday broke that record when I woke up with a migraine and throwing up, and was out pretty much the entire day!
Friday I enjoyed a relaxing massage, and it was the first time I couldn't lay on my stomach, so that was a little weird! But with plenty of pillows, I was very comfortable!
This weekend, Shane and I spent working in the baby's room closet. I got it painted. I just did an off white. And then we (mostly Shane) installed the shelving! We also bought a 5 basket unit to put in there and I put that together, and prepped the baby's room for paint. Its amazing how long it takes just to prep to paint! I finally decided on a paint color (I hope I picked the right one)! The plan is to get the room painted tomorrow! Then I can move all the baby's stuff into her closet! I took before pictures and I will post those and after pictures in the next few days!
We also ordered the rocker/recliner for the baby's room. Its gonna take at least 8 weeks to come in, so I am glad we took care of it now. We got a super comfortable LazyBoy in a microfiber fabric called driftwood (its like a chocolate brown)! I can't wait to see it in the room!
Well, that pretty much updates us for now! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
God Bless!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment