Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weekend in Omaha...

This weekend Shane and I (and of course, Bella too) headed to Omaha to meet Shane's family there. His little sister, Lindsey, graduated from UNK on Friday and moved to Omaha along with her fiance, Jared, who also graduated. They both got jobs in Omaha. We went down to help them celebrate. It was a fun weekend!

Lindsey and Shane

We also stopped by to see my cousin, Tracy and her husband, Ethan. We took another belly shot, and I have to say, I think they are getting bigger, compared to our last one back in March!

While we were at Target, I couldn't pass up this cute little sleeper that has whales on it that was on clearance!

Lindsey got us this little onesie...which was quite fitting since she just graduated with her Accounting degree!

This was taken on my first Mother's Day!
Yes, Shane remember me on this day and even got me a card (he planned ahead and picked it up 3 weeks ago!) He also said I could buy some patio furniture!

No comments: