Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Saturday...


Wow, the week went by fast! I can hardly believe its already March 21st! We had a good week at the Struckpeoples house! It was warm enough on Tuesday to get out and go for a walk (I know some of you Muscatine people are thinking it was warm enough on other days this week to walk...but its gotta be at least in the 60's to get me out!)
I had a pretty productive week considering I have a teething 6 month old and I didn't feel the best either. I got everything cut out for Missy's diaper bag, burp rags and minkee blanket! I have full confidence I can complete everything before baby Blackman arrives in May!

Emma, Emma the explorer!
Each morning I bring Emma downstairs and lay her on the living room floor, and everyday she decides to explore something different...she decided to check out the kitchen again, she hasn't been in there for several days.

She looked like a cute little inch worm that was going nowhere, each time she tried to scoot forward she would just slip backwards!


Emma being silly!

Emma's first swimsuit!
We were at walmart, and I thought I better check to see if they put out their swimsuits yet, and they did and I actually found one that I thought was cute! I checked target the other weekend and didn't find anything I really liked...there really isn't much selection for baby swimsuits...especially if you despise having 'characters' on them!


Yes, Emma enjoys watching The Office as much as we do!

Last nite our small group from church got together! I couldn't resist putting Emma's hair in pigtales! (I just love that my baby has hair!)


So this morning Emma woke up with 'wild woman hair' from wearing pigtales the day before!

In this picture you can see a strand of hair that touches down past Emma's eye! It is getting long...and I am sure its 'past due' for a trim...but she is 'only' 6 months old, I can't cut her hair yet!

More 'wild woman hair'!

See, told you she was teething! On my ironing board legs to be exact!
The kid has chewed on like every metal leg in the house!

And her toes too!


Well, thats all for now! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Hughes' said...

What a fun post!! You sound like you are feeling better? I love that swimsuit! It is was cuter than the ones I found. Her pigtails were absolutely adorable!!! I still think purple is her color!! Yeah..... the post just made me miss that pretty little thing. Love you guys!! J&H