Wow, I haven't blogged in 13 days! I think that is a record for me (one I shouldn't be going for I don't think!)
Well, we have had a busy last 2 weeks, but it will take me a few minutes to think about all I have done, good thing I take pictures!
Well, we have had a busy last 2 weeks, but it will take me a few minutes to think about all I have done, good thing I take pictures!
Last Saturday, Shane took us girls to the QC. I had many stops I needed to make, and its hard with a little one, so Shane nicely said he would help me! I use to do all the errands during the week, so our weekends were free to do whatever. Anyway, we stopped at JoAnn's Fabrics, the mall, Petco, Sam's Club and Target. Emma did very well. I nursed her while Shane ran into Petco just to get Bella's cookies (her fav that she has to have...she always gives me this dumbfounded look if I try giving her a treat that isn't a dog cookie) anyway, I told Shane to get quite a few since I dont know when I will make it back (I think my specific words were..."when you think you got plenty, get some more"). They sell them by the pound, and boy did I eat my words...he came out with 4.5 lbs!!! Bella went nuts over the bag alone! Based on what Shane came out with, I think I usually pick up 2 lbs.
Here are some picks from last week...
Here are some picks from last week...



Last Sunday's church outfit...this is Emma's "Brittany Spears school girl look, w/ out showing skin"





This weeks sewing project...a minkee blanket and 6 burp rags for a girl in my mom's Bible study that had a baby shower/30th birthday party
Emma wedging herself into any place she canThis week we had a visitor!!!
My best friend, Heather, drove up from Indiana to see us for a few days. She arrived on Wednesday and had to leave Friday. We had a great time just catching up and relaxing. She joined me for my mom's Bible study, where she nicely took over taking care of Emma most of the time so I could actually fully participate! It was great!
I gotta say a big thanks to Heather's husband, Jon, who was nice enough to share her with us! They both are very busy with grad school and law school! We hope to get out and see you guys soon, I can't wait to see your new house (even tho you have lived there almost a year!)
Here are some pictures of her visit...






This weekend we were suppose to make a trip to Omaha/Lincoln, but Emma and I weren't feeling well. We all were pretty bummed! Instead we relaxed most of the weekend. We did make it to church this morning and the grocery and picked up a movie to watch.
When we got home, Shane was making Emma giggle before we got her out of her carseat...it was soo cute, she was laughing so hard she was blowing bubbles, I tried to get a picture of it, but wasn't able to...but here are some of her laughing.
When we got home, Shane was making Emma giggle before we got her out of her carseat...it was soo cute, she was laughing so hard she was blowing bubbles, I tried to get a picture of it, but wasn't able to...but here are some of her laughing.















No comments:
Post a Comment