Sunday, March 01, 2009

Happy Sunday...

Can you believe its March? I can't! But with the 1st of March rolling around, that means my sister Britni, turns another year older! ;) Happy Birthday Sis! Hope you enjoyed your day! Wish we could have been with you to celebrate!

We enjoyed a relaxing Sunday. The sun was shining beautifully...but it was cold! We attended church and small group this morning, ate Las Lomas for lunch...during which my husband informed me I had 'beat to death' and he no longer enjoys it :( I guess I have a habit of getting a craving for something, then all I want is that one thing (we only eat it once a week at the most!)...so I told Shane next Sunday he can pick where we eat! On our way home we swung by RedBox and grabbed Madagascar 2! We watched it this afternoon, it was funny.

We had a good week. Shane stays busy at work. I spent my free time during the days sewing 15 fabric folders that a friend at Allsteel asked me to make, I still have another 9-10 to go! Emma and I went to bible study on Thursday morning. Saturday, Shane had Top Gun in the morning, and by the time he got home, we had to head to the vet to take Bella to get microchipped. In the afternoon, Shane watched Emma while I went to get my haircut. Below are some pictures from this week!

Emma in her cute purple Adidas pants


Bella shrunk a.k.a...got a haircut




The fabric folders...it was a good project to learn how to use the buttonhole and button function on my sewing machine



We found some cute hair bows and clips...so be expecting more pictures of Emma wearing them in future posts!

Emma and her mommy!



Cute little denim butt!
Emma wore these to church today, and I decided as cute as baby jeans are...they are not practical, at least these ones...they felt a little too tight to me! Shane thought they were fine, but I don't think she will be wearing them again! Maybe my baby is just too chubby for them!

No comments: