Friday, April 03, 2009

Can Emma Really Be 7 Months Old Already?

Yes, my baby really is 7 months old today! I think if I had to describe her in just one word (which is really hard to do) would be joy, pure and utter joy! The joy and laughter that she has brought to Shane and I's life is so amazing! We can't get enough of her beautiful face, her amazing smile, her goofy laugh, her weird growl (yes, my kid growls like a bear), the way she looks so peaceful and sweet while she sleeps...oh I could go on and on!

We also have an announcement...Emma has her first tooth! It has completely broken the gum and raised just a little ways and boy is it sharp! She is also made strides in this week alone with sitting up, she is still kinda wobbly, but she really enjoys sitting up. She also does an 'army crawl' as I call it on her stomach, today she also got up on all fours for a few seconds...so I anticipate crawling in the near future!


Emma waving to the camera!

Decked out in her cute jeans and pink sweater, and of course, an outfit wouldn't be complete with out a bow!


Isn't that the cutest denim butt you ever saw!




Well, thats all for now! Gotta go get in the shower, we have bible study tonight. I tried to convince Shane to take me to Hobbly Lobby and Sam's tomorrow, but I was informed that the Final 4 was tomorrow as well as Husker baseball...so guess we will see!
Have a good weekend!

No comments: