Hi Everyone...yes, the Struckman's are still here...just super busy! We made it home from vacation, pics are downloaded, but still need to go thru them and downsize them for the blog...so be expecting those!
We also have had some changes around here with the cars...more to come on that as well.
Emma of course is growing leaps and bounds and turned 10 months on July 3rd...which also marked 3 years since Bella joined our family.
Well, that is all for now, I am off to bed...I leave you with this picture of my beautiful daughter!
Check back soon...
We also have had some changes around here with the cars...more to come on that as well.
Emma of course is growing leaps and bounds and turned 10 months on July 3rd...which also marked 3 years since Bella joined our family.
Well, that is all for now, I am off to bed...I leave you with this picture of my beautiful daughter!
Check back soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment