Shane had some vacation to take off for work, so we decided to spend that week at home in Nebraska. Shane hasn't been able to spend that much time at home in the summer since college. We left Friday, June 26th after work and stopped in Lincoln for the night to stay with Shane's sister, Janice and her family. They recently bought a new house, so it was our first time getting to see it! The next morning we headed the rest of the way.
Our time was spent seeing family and friends. Shane was put to work on the farm running the tractor, hauling pipe, irrigating, mowing, working on this and that, etc. After sorting thru all my pictures from the week, I ended up with 75 to post on the blog. They are in no particular order:
Our time was spent seeing family and friends. Shane was put to work on the farm running the tractor, hauling pipe, irrigating, mowing, working on this and that, etc. After sorting thru all my pictures from the week, I ended up with 75 to post on the blog. They are in no particular order:

One afternoon, Nana was nice enough to clean the baby pool and fill it with water for Emma to play. She had a blast!
ChaseThe next several pictures are some I took from my mom's flower garden,and of some old buildings that they own...we are going to put some pictures together to frame and hang at their new house they are working on...










My niece, Zoe and Emma...it never fails, my sister and I don't shop together, but our girls still end up with matching clothes!
Daddy and Emma heading to Shane's house for the day...it was their first outing without mommy...the first hour I kept looking for my kid, wondering where she went out of instinct...and then I started to enjoy the 'no-responsibility' for the next 4 hours! I was happy to see Emma when she got back though and she didn't let me out of her sight for the rest of the day!


Enjoying some french toast...my mom makes the best french toast EVER!And we were blessed enough to get it 3 mornings while we were there!


















No comments:
Post a Comment