Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vacation to Nebraska Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures from our time in Nebraska.

Emma and her Aunt B
(we have to say a special thank you to her for all the great hand-me-downs we came home with!)

Emma loved her Aunt B's purse




After a bath one night, Zoe let me braid her wet hair...


so in the morning she would have wavy hair.
I also painted her nails and toenails! What fun it is going to be when Emma gets older!
Kenna, Zoe and Emma in the bounce house (and Matthew's head)

Nana, Zoe, Haley Mae and Emma

Jacob

Nathan

Haley Mae

Luke holding Emma...he really was the one to ask to hold her, even tho he doesn't look like it in the pic!

Now he is all smiles!
Kenna, Luke and Emma

Cousin love!
Zoe, Kenna, Luke and Emma

Aunt Janice (Shane's sister) and Emma

Aunt Linda (Shane's aunt) and Emma
(She says she loves checking our blog...now you are on it!!!)

Emma and Sister Mabel

Gramma Patty and Emma

"Mom, where are my pants?"

Discovering that Grandma Sharon has lots of fun things in her cupboards to play with!

Crawling down the hall

Emma and her big beautiful eyes!

Matthew

Papa Carson and Emma




One night before I took Emma up to bed, she was so out of it, I took the opportunity to...

Cut her hair and paint her toe nails!

Emma and Nana

Codi and her bridal bouquet
Codi came over to see me while I was home (we always see each other when I am home). She stayed most of the day, we talked, played with Emma, ate supper and watched 'New in Town' (which is quite funny).
I finished up her flowers, so I brought them home with me this trip. She loved them (whew!) and I am so happy! We will be heading back to Nebraska at the end of the month b/c she gets married August 1st!!!

No comments: