Sunday, September 06, 2009

More from Emma's Birthday...

Shane came home at 5pm from work, and we then let Emma open the last of her presents.

Here Emma is heading up the stairs to her room to get her presents.

She thinks she is such a big girl climbing the stairs (which is why I bought a baby gate this week!)

Emma checking out her birthday gift...a rocking chair!


Emma trying out her new rocking chair!

I held back one gift-wrapped present, which she unwrapped pretty well...new pjs!


We then headed to the pond/bike path for a walk and a little photo shoot, here are the results...
(the pictures look a little grainy from down sizing them for the blog for some reason, i am also still need to go thru and edit more of my favorites to print)

































Below are a few of my favorites!





2 comments:

Hughes' said...

Hey Kate! What great pictures!! I love those last few as well- you should get those printed and framed! I mean.... it of course helps that you have such a cute little one!! It looks like she's had a great first bday! I am going to call u soon to schedule a game weekend. Miss u guys!

z said...

Wow...beautiful pictures, well done!