Monday, August 30, 2010

26+ Week OB appt and update...

Here are some pictures and a quick update! Time has been flying by here...hard to believe its already September!

Like I mentioned in the last post, Emma and I went to the QC to see Heather, Jon and baby Nolan as they were moving back to Indiana after their 1 year stay in Lincoln. Heather's mom, Vanessa, was also with them. We met at Starbucks and enjoyed the beautiful weather outside. The time was short, but very much a blessing!

Emma loved holding baby Nolan, when asked if she was done, she said 'no' and tightened her grip around him! I don't think she is going to have any problems liking her baby brother or sister when we bring him/her home from the hospital.


Me, Emma, Heather and Nolan

We are still loving the Odyssey. Emma talks about it quite a bit! One afternoon after she woke up from her nap, I heard her saying 'minivan, minivan' on her monitor. When I went to get her out of her crib, she smiled at me and said 'minivan', so I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride in the minivan...she said 'yes, to park'! So how do you say no to that! Now every day when she wakes up from her nap she tells me 'minivan go to park'! We have gone a few times in the last week!
She has told her daddy that he drives a car, mommy drives a minivan, and Emma drives a minivan! She also makes the cutest 'vvvrrrooommmm' sound when telling us what the minivan sounds like!
We will be taking our first road trip in the new Odyssey for Labor Day. We leave today after Shane gets off work and will stay the night in Omaha. Thursday morning, we will go to Lincoln and stop to meet our newest niece, Londyn Macy, who was born on Monday to Shane's sister Janice and husband, Stacy. Then we will continue on home to Roscoe. We have LOTS going on. All of my family will be at my mom's for the weekend, and Shane has family coming home as well. We head home on Tuesday and will drive all the way. I have been extremely tired lately and am just hoping to be able to relax some and enjoy our time, as it will more than likely be our last visit home until next July when we go back for Shane's brother, Tanner's wedding.

Lookin' cute in the do-rag!


On Sunday, Emma wanted to wear a skirt and shirt like mommy to church.


I can't believe how big Emma is getting...where did the last 2 years go?!?!



Emma and Daddy playing, like always!

And now for the latest belly pic:

26 weeks

26 weeks

We had an OB appointment today. My latest stats are:
Weight: 123 (up 3 lbs!)
Baby's Heartbeat: 156
We go back in 4 weeks, which I will be 30 weeks at that time, and we get to have our 3D ultrasound. We are going to take Emma so she can see whats in mommy's tummy. She knows there is a baby, and loves to hug, pat and kiss it, but I think she will get a kick out of seeing it too!
We will start going every 2 weeks after that...hard to believe its that time already!

The baby definitely grew ALOT in this last month, no wonder I finally gained some weight! My body is definitely starting to feel the physical toll of being pregnant...and carrying around a 25+ pound toddler! Everyone always asks how I am feeling, my response is...pregnant! I've been having morning sickness again, and I am just tired and drained! But even with all that, I still very much love being pregnant! And this pregnancy seems to keep flying by!

Also, since I don't seem to have enough on my plate as it is...I think I found the craft show that I want to do before the baby comes (my goal was to do at least 2 this year). I will elaborate more once I know for sure that I am doing it!

Until next time, God Bless!!!

No comments: