Here are some more pictures from our time spent in Nebraska for Christmas vacation!

Me & my cousin, Morgan

Cousin Chase & Uncle Mike

Zoe Anne being goofy, her mommy had her hair in a cute ponytail, but as soon as they arrived Zoe decided she had enough of it!

This is Zoe's 'cheeeezzz' smile!

Me, gramma Joyce & Morgan playing rummy, with Zoe on the end playing!

Zoe Anne waking up from a nap!

Zoe & Nana 'fixing' the table!

Getting Zoe all bundled up to go sledding for the first time!

Zoe & Auntie K getting ready to head outside for some fun in the snow

Me pulling Zoe around in her sled!
Every time I slowed down, she kept saying "again, again...'

Nana taking a quick turn at pulling Zoe!

Zoe still not ready to go in yet!

Thankfully, Codi & I did find some time to get together for lunch and catch up!

Chase

Christmas morning, you can't really tell in this picture, but it was snowing big, chunky flakes! It was so beautiful!

Me & Bella Christmas morning!

Bella hoping I would share some of my breakfast burrito with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment