Saturday, January 05, 2008

Morgan's Visit

My beautiful, younger cousin, Morgan came back with Shane & I on Dec. 30th and stayed with us until Jan. 3rd! She is 12 and from Seward, NE.
It was a blast having her here. We didn't get in as much shopping as I would have liked considering it snowed most of the days, but we did get in plenty of cards and movies! We met her mom around Des Moines on Thursday, but on our way, I made sure we stopped at the Tanger Outlet mall for a couple of hours of shopping! Morgan did find some great deals! She plans to come back again this summer, and I can't wait to have her!

Morgan chatting w/ friends online!

We pretty much lived on the couch in our comfy clothes and played rummy! We played 20 games to 500, I won 11 and Morgan won 9...it was close!

Morgan & I
We did find a place that could get Morgan in to cut her hair while she was here, she cut like 6 inches off!!! Its really cute, and I think it makes her look a lot older!

No comments: