Well, baby Jacob decided he couldn't let his Auntie K leave Nebraska without getting to see him first! My brother, Jared and beautiful wife, Missy welcomed the latest member of their family into the world on Dec. 29th, 2007! Missy was scheduled for a c-section on Jan. 4th! I am so glad I got to be there when baby J was born! Shane and I headed back to Iowa on the 30th, so baby J arrived just in time!
Here are some pictures of my newest nephew:
Jacob Kent Blackman
Zoe, Morgan & Nana waiting to hear Jacob's first cry! Britni and I were also there!
Zoe, Morgan & Nana waiting to hear Jacob's first cry! Britni and I were also there!
Missy's first time getting to hold baby Jacob! It was a very sweet moment!
Luke, Auntie K, Matthew & Nathan all hanging out in Missy's room!









No comments:
Post a Comment