Saturday, March 22, 2008

10 Things About Me...

I was tagged by... Missy.

Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let her know when you've posted your blog so she can read your answers.

1. I love the half popped kernels when you eat popcorn.

2. I like salt & pepper on my popcorn (can you guess what I am eating as I am making this list?!)

3. I really hate knick-knacks, I don't like to clutter my shelves and it is just more to dust!

4. I hate the smell of vanilla (vanilla lotion, vanilla candles, etc.)

5. This isn't really news to some of you, but I love to sew! I love to be creative and make things with my hands!

6. I love to play in Photoshop!

7. I have lived with Fibromyalgia for 7 years, my family and close friends know this about me. But others usually don't, I try my best to not let it decide how I live my life.

8. I really like to go to hockey games (if you know me, you know I don't really find sports entertaining) but with hockey its different. I just love to watch them get into fights!!!

9. I have 5 kinds of pickles in my frig right now (hey, what can I say...I'm pregnant!)

10. Shane and I love to watch King of the Hill! 'Damn't Dale'!

Tag you're it...
I only have 3 people I can tag, because other than Missy, that is all I know that have blogs:
Britni (my very pregnant sister)
Tracy (my cousin, who happens to be pregnant too)
Aunt Cami and Morgan (I don't get to be a part of your everyday lives, so it would be fun to hear what you have to say)

No comments: