I thought I would post some pictures of Lindsey & Jared's wedding flowers I am working on, that way Sharon and Janice can see the look Lindsey is going for. I think they are gonna turn out really cute when they are done. I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to find something Lindsey would like. But shopping for and putting the flowers together went amazingly great...I think Lindsey would agree...it was a relief! I prayed about it a lot the week before they came out here! I feel blessed that she is giving me the opportunity to do them for her!
Ring Bearer - Parker
Ring Bearer - Parker
Here are some pictures of the bridesmaids' bouquets. I do not have a finished one yet, cuz we ran out of gerbera daisies. The bouquets are made up of 10 red gerbera daisies and 5 red roses. There will be black ribbon to fill in underneath and to wrap the stems in. Hopefully, you can get an idea.







No comments:
Post a Comment