We were blessed with having company the past few days!
My cousin, Tracy & her husband, Ethan, and their dog Nima, came Friday nite and stayed with us until Sunday. Ethan had something going on in Iowa City on Saturday, so Tracy & I hung out and relaxed and were able to do some catching up. Of course, I had to take Tracy to Farm & Fleet, where they have the cutest baby clothes (strange, I know!) since Tracy is pregnant also! She is a little over 3 weeks farther along than me!
Me & Tracy w/ our furkids!
Here is a tummy picture as promised for our mothers!
Lindsey & Jared also came to visit us! They arrived on Sunday and will be heading home in the morning. Its their spring break, so they headed this way so that Lindsey and I could work on her wedding flowers! We were actually able to find some great stuff, and I think the flowers are going to be beautiful! I will try and post pictures of them later!
Lindsey & Jared
I think having company has done me good. I have felt pretty good! No migraine the last few days! I still haven't been able to eat much though! I am now in my 15th week! Our next check-up with be on March 24th. Which is when we schedule our ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby!!! Well that is all the news for now!
Me & Tracy w/ our furkids!
Here is a tummy picture as promised for our mothers!Lindsey & Jared also came to visit us! They arrived on Sunday and will be heading home in the morning. Its their spring break, so they headed this way so that Lindsey and I could work on her wedding flowers! We were actually able to find some great stuff, and I think the flowers are going to be beautiful! I will try and post pictures of them later!
Lindsey & JaredI think having company has done me good. I have felt pretty good! No migraine the last few days! I still haven't been able to eat much though! I am now in my 15th week! Our next check-up with be on March 24th. Which is when we schedule our ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby!!! Well that is all the news for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment