Here are some pics to bring back some memories! I thought some were pretty funny...especially to see how we have all changed!
When my cousin, Tracy was here the other weekend, we had reminisced about all the fun times camping at the lake and the good food! I found this picture of us in our old camper...where we had many good times and played a lot of cards! Starting from the right is Tracy, my sister Britni in yellow, me in red, my Aunt T (Tracy's mom), my Aunt Becky, w/ my cousin Ashton leaning on her lap! Common Theme here is: bushy eyebrows!
Me (in braces, I must have been 13-14 in this picture), my brother Jared (18), and my sister Britni (16)This was taken in Jared's apartment while we were visiting him in college in KC.
Me, Jared, Britni and my sister-in-law, MissyCamping at the lake. This picture is probably 8 years old. It was very earlier in the morning and we aren't quite awake...we were probably waiting for dad to fry us some bacon!
My best friend, Heather is gonna love me for this picture!!! Here we are after a Middle School band parade!
Heather & I(I think this was taken our senior year, judging by my hair, I think we were headed to North Platte for some fun!)
Me, Sonja, Tonya & Heather Jo(Heading out to our Junior year Homecoming, I think. Shane was my date!)
Me, Codi & Heather Jo(Do you guys remember what we were laughing about?)
(Freshman year Sweetheart Dance, yes we all had dates...we didn't buy ourselves corsages!)





2 comments:
Kt,
Thanks for posting those 'older' pictures. They really made me smile!
~Trace
Thank you for posting these pictures. I smile every time I see them!
Post a Comment