Just thought I would post real quick before our trip home, since I probably won't be doing any posting the next 2 weeks while in Nebraska.
We are leaving here in a few hours actually...I am up late, trying to finish packing! We plan to head out of here by 6am. Which means I need to head to bed so I can get a few hours of sleep before I have to be up at 5 am to pump, then load the car!
Please be praying for us, that we have safe travels and do not run into any bad weather!
Here is a picture of my best Christmas present ever to hold you over until we get back!
Merry Christmas to everyone!
I pray all of you are able to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ with your family and friends!
Here is a picture of my best Christmas present ever to hold you over until we get back!Merry Christmas to everyone!
I pray all of you are able to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ with your family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment