Today, Emma is 3 months old! Time is sure flying by...I think it sped up since having a kid!
Emma just amazes me everyday, and all the different things she does and learns so quickly!
Last night, while we were eating, I put Emma on her play mat, and we saw her turn a 180 on the mat and scoot herself half off!
Shane came home last night from work with a terrible headache and did not feel well. And felt worse this morning...still has a headache, and now has the chills and body aches. I told him he needed to stay home (you don't need to pass the flu around at work!), so he decided he better...he hates just laying around and sleeping! I haven't felt the best either, and felt like I had a mild flu (we both got flu shots a few weeks ago). When it reached 8am, Emma was still asleep (which is a first, I never get out of bed before she wakes up!), so I decided I would make a quick trip to the grocery store so I could make homemade chicken noodle soup. On my way to the store, it started snowing and hasn't stopped yet! By the time I was back, Emma was up and just getting fussy.
After I fed Emma, I was able to get 2 big batches of chicken noodle soup made and a caramel roll (I still can't get the dumb thing to come out of my bundt pan whole, and this is my 3rd try...ugh!)
I also got a couple loads of laundry done. Shane came downstairs at noon for soup and now he is sleeping again. Emma has been fed again and is napping! I took advantage and took a shower! So now I am gonna sit down and do my Bible study! I feel so blessed today, to be able to take care of my family...it feels good to be needed!
Emma just amazes me everyday, and all the different things she does and learns so quickly!
Last night, while we were eating, I put Emma on her play mat, and we saw her turn a 180 on the mat and scoot herself half off!
Shane came home last night from work with a terrible headache and did not feel well. And felt worse this morning...still has a headache, and now has the chills and body aches. I told him he needed to stay home (you don't need to pass the flu around at work!), so he decided he better...he hates just laying around and sleeping! I haven't felt the best either, and felt like I had a mild flu (we both got flu shots a few weeks ago). When it reached 8am, Emma was still asleep (which is a first, I never get out of bed before she wakes up!), so I decided I would make a quick trip to the grocery store so I could make homemade chicken noodle soup. On my way to the store, it started snowing and hasn't stopped yet! By the time I was back, Emma was up and just getting fussy.
After I fed Emma, I was able to get 2 big batches of chicken noodle soup made and a caramel roll (I still can't get the dumb thing to come out of my bundt pan whole, and this is my 3rd try...ugh!)
I also got a couple loads of laundry done. Shane came downstairs at noon for soup and now he is sleeping again. Emma has been fed again and is napping! I took advantage and took a shower! So now I am gonna sit down and do my Bible study! I feel so blessed today, to be able to take care of my family...it feels good to be needed!



No comments:
Post a Comment