Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Quick Update...

Things are going really good here at the Struckman household! Emma is as sweet as ever! She is constantly surprising us with smiles, giggles, and her adorable personality. She can now move herself in circles and scoot around on her back! She has gotten close to rolling over and we don't think it will be too long before she accomplishes it. I am torn about whether to be happy with that or not...because my days of laying her on the floor while I change laundry out or do dishes are going to vanish all to quickly!
Below are a few pictures from the last couple of days!

Our Sunday outfit!
(this pic is for Auntie Heather & Uncle Jon)


Sitting w/ Daddy at his computer
(Shane is convinced she likes watching football too)


This picture is from today. Emma sneezed and out popped a booger!
It was pretty funny, even she was giggling about it!

We still have Christmas shopping we need to try and get done this weekend. This is our last weekend to do it, since Friday the 19th, we will be heading home to Nebraska for 2 weeks!
We also have baby dedication at our church on Sunday the 14th (and its also my b-day that day...I'll let you guess how old I will be!)

No comments: