Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Just a few pictures for your enjoyment (mostly the grandparents!)

Emma getting her 1st Valentine's Day gift...the Little Mermaid!
I loved this movie growing up, and had to buy it for her!

This week I actually broke out the sewing machine for the first time since Emma was born! It was fun...below is a picture of my finished project! Its a blue and green minky blanket with 6 matching burp rags...my Thursday morning moms Bible study is throwing a baby shower for a woman having a baby boy that is in need of some of support and love (we won't actually get to meet the soon-to-be mom). Since she is having a boy, I won't get to give her a diaper bag I have made (I only have girl ones on hand), but I wanted to make her something special, so I went thru my fabric and this is what I came up with!


The rest of the pictures are just some cute shots of Emma!








No comments: