...actually, when Emma gets older she can rename her doll whatever she wants.
I came across epatterns for the cutest dolls and animals online the other day. I ordered a doll and a monkey. So here is my first attempt at making Emma a doll. I used scraps that I had leftover from her diaper bag, bedding and accessories. The face was a challenge to embroider, so she definitely has 'character flaws'!
I came across epatterns for the cutest dolls and animals online the other day. I ordered a doll and a monkey. So here is my first attempt at making Emma a doll. I used scraps that I had leftover from her diaper bag, bedding and accessories. The face was a challenge to embroider, so she definitely has 'character flaws'!



It was a fun little project...and one you can definitely get creative with! And if the economy keeps going down...homemade dolls may only be what Emma ever gets :)

No comments:
Post a Comment