Wow, hard to believe my baby Emma turns 6 months old today! Everyday I still look at this beautiful girl and am overwhelmed that I get to spend everyday with her! She really is a true, true blessing in our lives! And I am sooo very thankful that I get to be a stay-at-home mom, because I already feel like there are not enough hours in the day to hold her!
Well, this post is short in words, but long in pictures. Its after 8pm and Emma is starting to get fussy and sleepy, and I need to try and keep her awake long enough for her daddy to get home (who is still at work), so he can get a little snuggle time with her!
Enjoy the pictures!
Well, this post is short in words, but long in pictures. Its after 8pm and Emma is starting to get fussy and sleepy, and I need to try and keep her awake long enough for her daddy to get home (who is still at work), so he can get a little snuggle time with her!
Enjoy the pictures!























Happy 6 Month Birthday Emma Eloise Struckman!
Mommy and Daddy love you so very much and love seeing you grow and change and discover new things!
The following is the verse of the day I got in my email from today...I am still amazed at how God 'knit' Emma together in my womb!
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother's womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous-how well I know it.
Psalm 139:13-14 (New Living Translation)





2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Miss Emma! I can't believe she has been here half a year already!! She has the best hair, have lots of fun styling it, I know I did with Taylor and we have now ventured into headbands! Such a big girl. I know what you mean about not enough hours in the day, I swear the hours fly by now that they are older, so hold on to your hat, especially when she gets older and starts talking and walking..time will really fly then.
A quick side note, I have taken up sewing and have almost finished my first project. I am making Taylor and her best friend matching tote bags. The fabric is lime green with pink polka dots and a ribbon accent with green and pink circles. I hope to get as good as you some day! I will post some pics this weekend on my blog.
Can't wait to see your totes! I am sure they will be adorable! You should give the doll I made a try...they are pretty easy. They have patterns for several different animals too!
www.bitofwhimsydolls.com/Web_/Home.html
I went to the grocery store on Monday evening and saw both Robin and Brenda! Hope you all are doing well down at the office! Can you believe you have been working there for over 6 months now?
Post a Comment