I made a trip to Wal-Mart yesterday to pick up diapers and other stuff. I try to avoid Wal-Mart...and succeeded pretty well before having a baby, not that I really have anything against the store, I just hate having to find a parking spot, go in, shop, check out...and it never fails, I always end up buying things I didn't need!
Anyway, so I needed to move up to the size 2-3 diapers, but they didn't have any anywhere in the 3 spots they typically have diapers, and yes, I know that they carry them because I almost bought that size the last 2 times I bought diapers...but figured I could keep getting by w/ size 2 (you get more diapers for your money the smaller the size).
But yesterday they didn't have the size 2-3. So I didn't buy any, came home and searched the net. I had gotten advertisements from diapers.com before and checked their prices, they were either a little higher or same as Wal-Mart, so never bought from there. But yesterday, I was able to find what I needed, use a $10 off coupon and get free next day shipping! I saved about 4 cents a diaper too. UPS man just delivered them, talk about a huge box, and here is what was inside...
2 jumbo size boxes of diapers. (this must be what the Tjebkes feel like every time they buy diapers for their twins!)Usually one box of like 90 lasts me 2+ weeks...so I could possibly avoid Wal-Mart for 6+ weeks! Unfortunately, babies do need other things besides diapers!
Anyway, so I needed to move up to the size 2-3 diapers, but they didn't have any anywhere in the 3 spots they typically have diapers, and yes, I know that they carry them because I almost bought that size the last 2 times I bought diapers...but figured I could keep getting by w/ size 2 (you get more diapers for your money the smaller the size).
But yesterday they didn't have the size 2-3. So I didn't buy any, came home and searched the net. I had gotten advertisements from diapers.com before and checked their prices, they were either a little higher or same as Wal-Mart, so never bought from there. But yesterday, I was able to find what I needed, use a $10 off coupon and get free next day shipping! I saved about 4 cents a diaper too. UPS man just delivered them, talk about a huge box, and here is what was inside...
2 jumbo size boxes of diapers. (this must be what the Tjebkes feel like every time they buy diapers for their twins!)Usually one box of like 90 lasts me 2+ weeks...so I could possibly avoid Wal-Mart for 6+ weeks! Unfortunately, babies do need other things besides diapers!
1 comment:
Yes, so true. Last weekend the cashier at Wal-Mart asked me if I ran a daycare when I was checking out.
Post a Comment