Friday, July 24, 2009

Emma's many poses...


I feel like I have been slacking on my blog...sorry. Here are some pictures to make the grandparents happy!









Yes, I am aware I have the cutest kid!



Our first squash for the summer from our garden...its yummy fried with bacon!



We have a busy weekend ahead of us with lots on the to do list! For now, I am off to give Emma a bath and go to bed!

3 comments:

Hughes' said...

You really do have one adorable little girl!!!!! I was thinking today that you should do post about Emma's screaming. Ha! It's so cute- I know it's not when you hear it all day- but it's just so sweet to hear her expressing her beautiful self! :) I'm glad to see your garden is blossoming! Just 2 and half weeks and we'll be seeing you! Can't wait!

Lynette said...

Emma makes the best poses...she is so photogenic!

Ethan and Tracy Mann said...

Hi! Grandma Cena made us squash fried with bacon this weekend and yes, it is yummy.
Isn't it funny how our kids steal our hearts?? I think I have the cutest kid, but if we didn't have her, of course Emma would be ;).
Glad you had a nice weekend; ours went by way too fast. Shoot me an email sometime! Have fun at Codi's wedding.