Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pics of Emma...

Emma is doing great! The last couple of weeks she has been standing and walking along the furniture. Last week she got her top 2 front teeth. And she loves to play with Bella!

Here are some pictures of Emma taken at the beginning of July...I have lots more that I need to get downloaded on my computer.

Just being cute!






Emma having to crawl in and under any space she can get into!


Can you see why I can no longer take a shower with the shower curtain staying closed and a kid not trying to crawl in.

Loving on Dad during lunch

This is where I found my phone one day!

1 comment:

Hughes' said...

Hey Kate,

Thanks for all the pics. Sorry I've been few on my comments lately. My mom and I went through the blog about your trip home and really enjoyed all the pics. I was just saying to Jon yesterday- I can't wait to get some Emma love soon! Not too far away!! Miss you guys! H