Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Feeling better...

We survived the flu, at least Shane and Emma did. I still don't know for sure if I had it or not...from what I heard from other people, my symptoms suggest that I did, I just didn't get the fever or body aches that Shane and Emma experienced. We spent all weekend at home...even though we weren't feeling well, I still really enjoyed our 3 days of lounging and being together doing nothing!
Hard to believe our week is now half over. Emma and I have so much fun together, she is so entertaining! She is learning so many new things, is fun to teach her and see her grow! Here are a few pics of her playing!




Emma showing you where her belly button is...which she is obsessed with, along with everyone elses. And she has the cutest 'outie' belly button!

Emma being goofy! I took apart her activity jumper so I could put in a tote and store, she loved the seat and keyboard once I got it apart, so I left those out for now!


This kid has to sit in everything!

A quick Monday project...baby shoes! Emma is modeling them here! I used some scraps from my last diaper bag project, I just wanted to see if I could make them and I think they turned out cute!






1 comment:

Hughes' said...

Hey Kate,

Those shoes turned out really cute! You never cease to amaze me with all your creations! So glad you guys are feeling better! Miss you though! Love, Heather