Its Friday and we are all home sick! Emma woke up with the flu on Wednesday and Shane woke up with it this morning. I have been fight sinus crap for almost 2 weeks and now I am pretty sure has turned into my annual sinus infection, and I have a cough and itchy throat to go along with it! We were suppose to go to Lincoln to spend the weekend with our friends, Heather and Jon, but had to cancel. Even my mom, sister and gramma were gonna come and see us on Saturday, so its disappointing. We won't get to see everyone until Christmas now.
Well, I don't have much to report, but here are some pictures.
Emma hanging out with daddy while watching the Huskers game last weekend
Well, I don't have much to report, but here are some pictures.
Emma hanging out with daddy while watching the Huskers game last weekend
Right before this picture I told Emma to say 'cheese', which was the wrong thing to say, cuz then she said cheese and pointed towards the refrigerator, wanting some cheese! ha!
Emma playingI finished up 2 diaper bags last weekend. I posted pictures of one of them on my website, so check it out, and the other one was purchased as a gift, so will post pics once it has been given.
Have a good and healthy weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment